As of May 2020
Third-Party Links. Any links to third-party websites that may appear on this website are provided only as a convenience to you. You acknowledge and agree that Robinsons Land is not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources and the appearance of the links in this website in no way imply any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of any information or views provided on those linked websites. Robinsons Land does not monitor the linked websites for accuracy or content, and does not warrant and has no liability for the information contained thereon. The information provided on the linked websites and any warranty with regard thereto is solely the responsibility of the providers of that information. If you decide to access third-party websites through links from this website, you do so at your own risk. Robinsons Land will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with your use of the linked websites or your reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any such linked website or resource.
Dealings with Advertisers. Any correspondence or business dealings you may have with, or your participation in promotions of advertisers found on or through this website, including any payment you may make and any delivery to you of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations relating to such dealings are exclusively between you and the advertiser. Robinsons Land will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever that you may incur or sustain by reason of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on this website. "
Intellectual Property. Intellectual property rights in the material contained in this website are owned by Robinsons Land and affiliated companies or are included with permission of the relevant owner. No part of such materials included may be reproduced, transmitted, downloaded, saved, displayed or used in any manner or for any purpose without prior written authority from Robinsons Land.
Disclaimer of warranties. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. You expressly understand and agree that: the use of this website and its contents is at your sole risk. The website and the contents are provided on an ""as is"" and ""as available"" basis. Robinsons land and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and licensors make no representation whatsoever as to completeness or accuracy of any contents or any information in this website and expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Robinsons land and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and licensors make no warranty that the website and the contents will meet your requirements, or that the use thereof will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that the results that may be obtained by your use of the website will be accurate or reliable, that the quality of the products and services, information or other materials that you obtain from the website will meet your expectations, and that any errors will be corrected. You access at your own discretion and risk any material that you download or obtain through the use of the website and you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No warranty that is not expressly stated herein shall be created by reason of any advice or information that you obtain from this website.
Limitation of liability. You expressly understand and agree that robinsons land and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and licensors will have no liability whatsoever to you, to any party claiming by, through or against you or to any third party for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, costs, charges or damages constituting loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, even if robinsons land has been advised of the possibility of such damages, that may arise out of or in connection with (1) your use or access or inability to use or access the contents of this website or linked websites, (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data, or (4) any other matters relating to the website and the contents.
Who We Are
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that RLC-RHR does not own nor control, nor to people that RLC-RHR does not employ nor manage.
Why is Your Data Being Collected
Generally, we collect, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To complete your service request and purchase transaction;
2. To respond to your queries or proposals;
3. To handle complaints;
4. To maintain the security of our premises, projects, and events;
5. To comply with applicable laws and regulations issued by government and regulatory bodies;
6. To improve our products and services; and
7. To provide updates on our new events, services, products and promotions that may be relevant to you.
How Data is Being Collected
We may collect personal information from you when you:
1. Purchase our products or use our services;
2. Visit our websites (gohotels.ph, summithotels.ph, and robinsonshotels.com);
3. Contact us through various methods such as application forms, e-mails and letters, telephone calls and conversations;
4. Visit our hotels, offices, projects, and events;
5. Participate in customer surveys or when you sign up for any of our promotions;
6. We receive endorsements from your agents and business partners.
What Data is Collected
The personal information which may be collected include the following:
1. Your name, birth date, email address, home address, contact number, nationality, and identifying documents such as passports and any government issued ID;
2. Payment information;
3. Information relating to your rewards membership that we are affiliated with;
4. Information about your flight arrival and departure, stay and room type preferences, and services requested by you and provided by us;
5. Aggregated information wherein personal information is automatically collected such as IP addresses, website use, and website traffic data.
How Long is Your Data Retained
Subject to applicable requirements of the DPA, we will retain your personal data for us as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
How Your Data May be Shared
RLC-RHR will not sell nor rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. RLC-RHR will only share your personal information to others when:
1. It is necessary in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
2. We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal processes;
3. We comply with existing government and regulatory agency requirements; or
4. We find that your actions violate our Terms and Conditions, or our hotel policies for specific products and or services.
How We Protect Your Data
We have put in place physical, technical, and organizational measures to ensure security and confidentiality of your personal data. Access is limited to authorized employees, business and service partners who are fully trained in handling your information.
Rights of the Data Subject
RLC-RHR acknowledges your rights as data subject under the DPA. You are entitled to exercise the following rights, if applicable:
1. Right to be informed;
2. Right to reasonable access
3. Right to object;
4. Right to erasure or blocking;
5. Right to rectification;
6. Right to data portability;
7. Right to file a complaint; and
8. Right to be indemnified.
RLC-RHR through the Data Protection Office will ensure that your rights are strictly respected."
We may amend this policy from time to time to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Any updates or changes will be posted on our official website.
Contact Information - Data Protection Office
Data Protection Office – Robinsons Land Corporation
Address: Level 2, Galleria Corporate Center, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., 1100 Quezon City
Contact number: (632) 397 1888 / (63) 998 840 3172
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org