Dear Valued Guest,
At Summit Hotels and Resorts, we value the safety and convenience of all our guests. During your stay, you and your pet are allowed to experience enriching moments.
While in the hotel please be informed of the following:
1. Only dogs or cats are allowed as pets in the Hotel. No other animals may be kept in the property.
2. A maximum of two pets are permitted per room. Pets shall have a maximum height of 60 centimeters (2 ft.). Cats shall be limited to domestic or house cats.
3. Pets are allowed only in the rooms in which they are registered.
4. Pet owners should provide the following:
5. Keep your pet leashed at all times as you head out of your room and must be accompanied by their owners in public places at all times.
6. All pet vaccinations especially anti-rabies must be current and valid. The pet/s’ vaccination certificate must be presented to the Front Desk upon check-in.
7. Pets should not have been sick in the last seventy-two (72) hours. A medical clearance from a certified vet may be required upon check-in.
8. All pets must be clean, well-groomed, and completely free of fleas and ticks. Pets must wear diapers at all times especially in public areas of the hotel.
9. Pet owners shall use only the entry and exit points in the main lobby as specified by the Hotel Management.
10. Refrain from bringing your pet/s in common and recreational areas within the property such as the restaurants (but allowed in the alfresco area where available), function rooms, swimming pool, gym, and back-of-the-house areas. Guests with their pet/s may use the public areas only for entry and exit of the building. Hotel service dogs are exempted if accompanied by any of our security personnel.
11. Pets are allowed to stay at the garden or lawn, if available, provided that their waste will be cleaned and will be disposed of by their owners in secured disposable bags. At all times, the guest shall maintain and keep the property in a good and sanitary condition.
12. The guest agrees not to leave any pet/s unattended. Cats or dogs left unattended, for a period of more than forty-eight (48) hours, shall be considered abandoned and shall be reported to the proper authorities. The registered guest shall indemnify Hotel Management for any costs, losses, or damages which may result from such action being taken.
13. All equipment required for the upkeep, and feeding of pets are to be provided by the guest. Under no circumstances shall any equipment within the property be used for animal use, this includes the use of a hotel bathtub, available towels, and linen for your pets. Any use of linen for their pets is to incur corresponding charges. Stained linen will be charged twice the regular laundry rate while permanently stained linens will be charged with a corresponding replacement fee.
14. Pet owners will be required to promptly address any complaints made by fellow guests regarding noise or any other such disturbance that may be caused by the pet/s. In the event that any pet becomes overly disruptive or in any way aggressive towards other guests or employees, the pet must be removed from the property. In the event that any pet is considered dangerous by the Hotel Management, it shall immediately be removed from the property by the guest.
15. During any housekeeping service the guest is requested to remove their pet from the room The guest may call the Housekeeping Department to arrange a convenient time to service the apartment. If Housekeeping service is not required, the guest may activate the privacy sign in the room.
16. The guest shall give a security deposit, equivalent to Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00) per room upon check-in. The security deposit will cover any damages incurred which may include but are not limited to, stained bedding, stained carpet, stained linen, scratches on the furniture, scratches on the floor, infestation, extra cleaning that may be required, and/or lost revenue charges while the unit is out of service due to cleaning and repairs. The room/s will be inspected upon check out. After confirmation and clearance that no damage was found in the room and no extra cleaning efforts were required, the security deposit shall be returned.
17. The guest shall pay the disinfection cleaning fee corresponding to the room category upon check-in. The fee Is non-refundable. Rate per animal: Deluxe Room- Php 1, 000.00 Summit Suite – Php 2,000.00
18. Any damage caused by the pet(s) shall be charged to the registered guest and must be paid immediately upon the presentation of an invoice.
19. The Hotel Management and its employees shall not be liable for any loss, injuries, or illness of any pet for any reason whatsoever.
20. The guest shall strictly comply with the Pet Policy Agreement and other rules and regulations which may be issued by Hotel Management. Hotel Management reserves the right to require room changes, removal of pet/s from the property, refuse or discontinue service without refund if, in the hotel’s sole discretion, the pet is considered dangerous, unhealthy, or likely to frighten, harm, disrupt hotel guests, has damaged hotel property, or for failure to abide by these policies.
21. The guest accepts full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs, and expenses including reasonable attorney fees, for personal injury or property damage that may be caused by or attributed to their pet/s. The guest agrees to make any reimbursement for such damages on demand.
22. The guest agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Hotel Management, its owners, and employees from any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses including reasonable attorney fees arising out of or relating to any claim for personal injury or property damage caused by or attributed to their pet/s.