Happy to Care for our Communities
The COVID-19 pandemic has been tough on the travel industry, but we at RHR continues to deliver hospitality to help communities in the vicinity of our properties through donations of essential items to several hospitals and local government units, including:
- 5,500 shower caps (used as PPE head caps and shoe covers), 5,000 shampoo bottles, 3,500 bars of soap, 1,500 dental kits, and assorted linens to PGH. Personal hygiene products and bed linens are likewise needed for proper sanitation and for the safety of workers and patients as well.
- Towels and bedsheets from Go Hotels Iloilo were donated to the Iloilo City government while Summit Ridge Tagaytay gave sanitized items such as 500 shower caps, 500 sanitary bags, 300 combs, and 100 packs of cotton to the Tagaytay City LGU.
- Summit and Go Hotel Naga employees pooled personal funds to donate 160 snack packs for hospital front-liners. The group also distributed snack packs at the Bicol Medical Center, St. John Hospital, NICC Doctors Hospital, and Mother Seton Hospital.
- Our Go Hotels and Summit Hotel Naga Team have pooled personal funds to gift our hospital front-liners some snack packs.
- Our Naga Team's token of appreciation for the service of our hospital front-liners.
- The Gokongwei Brothers Foundation, JG Summit Holdings Inc.’s charitable arm, is investing in grants to support organizations fighting the spread of infection and aiding communities in need. World Central Kitchen, Direct Relief, and Project Hope, are among the charities whose work will directly help those harmed by the pandemic.