Updated as of: 09 / 18 / 17
Who We Are
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that RLC-RHR does not own nor control, nor to people that RLC-RHR does not employ nor manage.
We will try our best to secure your privacy, no matter which RLC-RHR brand you chose to stay with.
Why is Your Data Being Collected
Generally, we collect, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
1) To complete your service request and purchase transaction
2) To respond to your queries or proposals
3) To handle complaints
4) To maintain security of our premises, projects, and events
5) To comply with applicable laws and regulations issued by government and regulatory bodies
1) To improve our products and services
2) To provide updates on our new events, services, products and promotions that are relevant to you
How Data is Being Collected
We collect personal data from you when you:
1) Purchase our products or use our services;
2) Visit our websites (gohotels.ph, summithotels.ph, and robinsonshotels.com);
3) Contact us through various methods such as application forms, e-mails and letters, telephone calls and conversations
4) Visit our hotels, offices, projects, and events;
5) Participate in customer surveys or when you sign up for any of our promotions;
6)We receive endorsements from your agents and business partners.
What Data is Collected
The personal information necessary in order to fulfill in a timely manner the level, type, and amount of service and product requested from us. When voluntarily provided, your contact information to be used in updating you of our events, services, products, and promotions. The personal information normally collected during the process may include the following:
1) Your name, birth date, email address, home address, contact number, nationality, and identifying documents such as passports and any government issued ID;
2) Payment information (card and check details (for corporate accounts only), transaction numbers, origin of transaction, and mode of payment);
3) Information relating to your rewards membership that we are affiliated with (Robinsons Rewards Card and Get Go);
4) Information about your flight arrival and departure, stay and room type preferences, and services requested by you and provided by us;
5) Aggregated information wherein personal information is automatically collected such as IP addresses, website use, and website traffic data.
How Long is Your Data Being Retained
Subject to applicable requirements of the DPA, we will retain your personal data for us as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
How Your Data is Being Shared
RLC-RHR will not sell nor rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. RLC-RHR will only share personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
1) It is necessary in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
2) We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal processes;
3) We comply with existing government and regulatory agency requirements; or
4) We find that your actions violate our Terms and Conditions, or our hotel policies for specific products and or services.
How Do We Protect Your Data
We have put in place physical, technical, and organizational measures to ensure security and confidentiality of your personal data. Access is limited to authorized employees, business and service partners who are fully trained in handling your information.
Rights of the Data Subject
RLC-RHR acknowledge your rights as data subject under the DPA. As provided thereat, the following are your rights:
1. Right to be informed;
2. Right to object;
3. Right to access
4. Right to rectification;
5. Right to erasure or blocking; and
6. Right to damages.
RLC-RHR through the Data Protection Office, will ensure that all your rights are strictly respected and that compliance of which are monitored and implemented.
Contact Information – Data Protection Office
Data Protection Office – Robinsons Land Corporation
Address: Level 2, Galleria Corporate Center, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., 1100 Quezon City
Contact number: (632) 397 1888 / (63) 998 840 3172
Email Address: email@example.com
We may amend this policy from time to time to comply with applicable laws and regulatory compliance. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will;
1) Notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages; and
2) Obtain your consent on how your personal information will be handled differently.
RLC-RHR reserves the right to amend its policies, rules and regulations, Terms and Conditions, and any content;
1) On our websites (gohotels.ph, summithotels.ph, and robinsonshotels.com);
2) On our forms and surveys;
a) While calling or visiting us;
b) When you are attending or visiting us at events;
c) When you are being attended to by our sales team; and
d) When you use our services.